We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, which is the inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the Trinity. There is
only one true God, externally existing in three uncreated Persons.
- We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit.
We believe that salvation is by grace alone, accessed by faith, on the basis of Christ’s atoning work on the cross.
- We believe in the creation of the universe by the direct act of God, from nothing, in six literal days.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that he fell from his original state through willful disobedience.
We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that one who is born again will be kept saved forever.
- We believe that every believer should separate himself from the things of the world.
- We believe in the personal existence of angels.
We believe in the local church, an assembly of immersed believers, as God’s ordained institution for the perpetuation of the Truth and the advancement of His work in this age.
- We believe that the Bible commands separation from all forms of religious liberalism, apostasy, and doctrinal compromise.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection, pretribulational rapture of all believers, and the one-thousand year millennial reign of Christ on earth.
We believe that every believer is holy by position, but that he must depend on the Holy Spirit for growth in Christlikeness.